For moms and kids living in Arvada, CO.
We are a group of fun and supportive moms and kids in a local chapter of the International MOMS Club that have chosen to join the stay-at-home workforce and raise our children. Of course, we welcome all moms within the Arvada boundaries who stay at home full time, part-time, or run home-based businesses that are looking for activities to do with other moms and children.
A Glimpse of what we offer:
• Daytime support when we need it most!
• Age-based playgroups
• Organized activities and field trips for the kids
• Monthly Member’s Meetings
• Mom’s Night Out, Couples Events and Family Outings
• Charity Fundraisers and Community Involvement
The MOMS Club of Arvada is committed to proving an environment that is free from discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.